Sunday, May 07, 2006

Revenge never brings redemption

I finally got round to watching my DVD copy of Highlander - End Game
I have been wanting to watch it for the last 5 years and never got around to it but as I purchased it from eBay last month and today was such a boring day I thought the perfect opportunity had arrived.

Have I ever mentioned that I love Adrian Paul? Probably not but I do. Just like Bret Hart, he isn't my usual type at all. He is tall dark and handsome but extremely muscular. Gorgeous huge dark eyes though that you could just melt into...




Although DD and DS were around, I managed to lose myself totally in the movie and I cried when Duncan had to take Connor's head. I had watched all the behind the scenes stuff first but that was still a huge surprise and I could hardly contain myself (sorry if I spoilt that for you)

I am so back into HighLander now and I can't wait for the new movie - The Source to come to the Showcase. I know that it will do as DD brought me a card back the last time she was there.

There is an official Adrian Paul Website...Which I never knew about and he appears at various conventions from time to time...I have to get his autograph...Oh I do already have it but it is on the back of a photo and I got it from the fan club about 8 years ago so I would love an updated and personalised one...not a lot to ask is it really.

Just wanted to add...
NO FAIR, I WANT TO TOUR SCOTLAND WITH ADRIAN PAUL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home