Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Awards, Awards

Well today started with me checking out all the Pic agencies looking for photos from last night's Baftas. Just in case JK manged to get papped. After trawling through many of Suzanne on her own I found one or two of the couple together...


Then I decided that I can try to be a domestic goddess so I rolled up my sleeves and started scrubbing the fridge out as it has an awful smell emanating from it everytime i open the door...I also decided to wash the kids bed linen before it all started getting up and walking about by itself!!

So this evening, the bedding has been in the drier all day and by 9pm it still wasn't completely dry so I let the kids stay up and watch some of the Baftas on TV as I sit at the PC and watch the live streaming of the Sony Radio awards where Scott Mills is up for 2 awards and Chris Moyles is up for 1. I also know that JK and Joel are sitting on the front table (Cos they said so on the show this morning)
So I chatted on MSN whilst listening to the Baftas behind me and keeping an eye and an ear on the Sony's in front of me and also still trawling through all the picture sites to find more images.

I have to say that I felt overwhelmed when it was announced (By Katie Price) that Chris Moyles had won the Gold award. Nik was getting a bit hyper on the other end of my MSN connection and I could feel that a bucket of cold water was needed. I also did a little whoop when the cameras followed Chris and team to the stage lingering a few seconds on the Early breakfast boys as they stopped to shake his hand.
It was a great speech too by the Saviour...just a shame i didn't have the forsight to record it as the coverage that will be up on the site tomorrow will be heavily edited.

Can't wait to listen to the show in the morning...Maybe I should get to bed then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home