Monday, May 08, 2006

Please, Everyone...

STOP BUYING GNARLES BARCLAY!!!!!!

It is number one for the 5oooth week now or whatever it is.
Radio one have been playing it now since last year and It really is starting to grate on my nerves. They won't stop playing it until you stop buying it so Please Please Please Please just give it up! Everybody in the whole universe must have it now...(Well except me because I was well fed up by the time it came out oh and Nik cos I know she never liked it anyway)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont know what ya going on about jen cos i love the song

8/5/06 6:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Well whatever floats yer boat.
It just makes me want to scream very loudly now when I hear it!!!!

9/5/06 12:20 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I think it's an aptly titled song as it's driving me insane. Liked it on the Zane Lowe ads, was ambivalent about it when it first came out and now want to put my foot through the radio every time it comes on!

STOP BUYING IT OR I WILL COME ROUND AND RANT AT YOU ALL. AND THAT'S SCARY. GET IT?

Phew, had to get that out of my system *rolls eyes*.

9/5/06 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home