Monday, May 15, 2006

Ooops Sunday

I thought I had blogged for Sunday but obviously I was too Mad to sit down and type...

Sunday started badly and just went downhill. I was very rudely awoken at about 9.30 am by the phone ringing. It was some woman from ASDA online telling me that unfortunately my order wasn't going to be delivered because of a malfunction on their system. For a start she was obviously ringing from some foreign call centre as she sounded like she was in the middle of the Ocean and I couldn't understand a bloody word she was saying. She didn't seem to understand me either as it didn't seem to matter what I was saying to her, she just carried on with her little script.

So, It's Sunday, I have no food in the house including catfood and no money in my purse either...Wonderful start don't you think.

So I wasn't in the best of moods all day. I had a row with DD which resulted in her stomping upstairs not to be seen again and although I tried to go on the computer there was absolutely nothing doing and no one to chat to...Billy no mates here.

I did watch the Soccer six competition...well sort of. I had it on with the sound down but kept missing bits of it so my coverage was a bit disjointed. I did perk up when I saw that Paul Peschisolido was on the team playing as Brazil which made me smile but he didn't actually play so that was pointless.

The ladies final consisted of England versus Brazil and of course Brazil won.
The mens final was England Vs Italy. Italy won that one but it was all good fun especially as they had Sven and Nancy lookalikes to present the medals and cups.

We ended up having Cheese and Ham toasties for tea in the end. The thing is they are so moorish but then we ran out of cheese LOL

I actually managed to start getting into Invasion too as it was actually exciting for a change...but then it is the penultimate episode so that is just so typical, I will be wanting to get advance copies of that next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home