Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ASDA are POOH!!!

I have been round in bloody circles today and I am not happy. I waited in all day again for this non-existant phone call then I started making calls myself. I went round and round in circles on the phones getting more and more angry at not getting anywhere. You know what it is like when you get passed from one operator to another.

I finally got a call from the illusive accounts department telling me all was sorted out. They have refunded the second charge along with the delivery charge as compensation...So happily I put the phone down and decided to ring up the card service to find out how long it will take for my balance to show this. Ha Ha, you know whats coming.............

The card company told me they haven't had any communication from Asda at all. Apparently all Asda have to do is ring the card company with the authorization code and my balance will be back up straight away...Well It took me BLOODY 2 days to get through to the accounts dept so I was damned if I was going to sit here on the phone all day again so I got up and went for a walk to cool down...Round 3 tomorrow Methinks

I have already written a letter of complaint to go off to Asda HQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home