Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hold on Rose, I'm coming to get you

I texted my friend Julie tonight after Dr Who and said "WOW WOW WOW!!" I was gobsmacked to tell the truth (Is it possible to be speechless by SMS?) This episode has to be the best so far. It wasn't a typical part 2 where the action happens in the last 10 minutes, it was Bang Bang Bang all the way...I am trying hard not to put spoilers in case you haven't seen it yet but WOW!!
SORRY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT PUT SPOILERS...

I think I am falling for the young Mr Tennant too. He is perfect Doctor material. The facial expressions and the way he uses his vocal skills...I so hope that he stays on for at least a couple more series.

My favourite scene in the whole episode was in the Cybus factory when 'ole doctor was giving one of his excellent monologues...all the time he was speaking in code to Mickey "the idiot" who he was aware was watching through the CCTV. A great piece of writing and acting. I believe I even squealed in delight as Mickey triumphed in rescueing Rose and The Doctor.

I shed a tear at the end when Mickey announced he wasn't returning in the TARDIS...I can't believe that now when the character is just developing, they are taking him away. I was hoping that Andrew Hadyn Smith was going to join the travellers but instead Mickey joins him to save the (Parallel) universe from the Cybermen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Just how amazing was it?! That's the third time I've cried at an episode this series, damn it!

And - huge crush alert - Mr Tennant. I want to marry him. *rolls eyes*

22/5/06 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home