Saturday, May 27, 2006

I don't quite know what to say...

Well I think I have to calm down...

The problem is that after 3 years of hyperactive forum action within the Griffin/Fox communities I have got into the habit of posting freely on all forums. I enjoy listening to JK and Joel and I love talking about them. No one around me enjoys listening to any of that though and so I thought the best place to do that would be a forum with like-minded people...Obviously the enthusiast in me can't help taking over.

This is an excerpt from this weeks Chart show newsletter (Which I still am not able to receive and Nik had to send it to me)

== MY NAME IS JOEL - THIS WEEK==

Most weeks the boys write a few words about what's
been going on in their world, to share with you, the loyal
Chart mailout readers. This week it's Joel's turn…


Sunday
After the chart show last week I was all excited
and went home and watched a wrestling pay-per-view
'WWE Judgement Day', which I am really honest was
not worth my £15.


Monday

Didn't get much sleep at all and I was back in work
at 3:30 on Monday morning. After our early breakfast
show at 7am I was looking forward to an amazing fry-up.
However the self proclaimed "Saviour of Radio 1" didn't
show up for his breakfast show so guess who had to carry on?
Yeah, it was JK and Joel @ Breakfast.

Having done the breakfast show for seven years on local
radio I know how knackering it is. However I have now
done two of the three things I want to do before I die.
I am not telling you the third and it has nothing to
do with Nadine from Girls Aloud.


Tuesday

Chris Moyles is back and there appears to have been
a communication error between Rachel (producer), Ben
(da boss) and Chris (saviour) and all is well in life...
well until lunchtime.

We were asked if we both wanted to catch up with Matt
Willis. However, JK couldn't make it because he was
having a cat flap put in his back door. This week's
poll then: Matt Willis or fitting a cat flap? Email
and let me know.

Went for a cheap meal in the evening at a place that
is part of a well known chain of restaurants. It is
the one that claims to have the stage outfits of the
band 'The Corrs' even though the white dress that
Andrea Corr is meant to have worn is massive...well it is a
size 8 and would have drowned her! (metaphorically)

Speaking of Miss Corr, who is stunning, we saw her at
the Sony Radio Awards and JK definitely reckons Andrea
was giving him the eye...yeah, whatever.


Wednesday

My mobile phone has been cut off - aaargh! Will explain
more soon.

I have discovered that we have a fan site www.jkandjoel.net.
Both Chris Moyles and Scott Mills have these sort of sites
with loads of members. Having a quick look at ours, think we
only have one member, a girl called Jembie and of course
Producer Phil under a different name.

That's my life so far this week. The life of a Radio 1 DJ!!

Having to write this means I haven't had time to come
up with a 'Top 5' this week. Soz all.

Now, when's my helicopter arriving to take me home?!


I think I would rather be noticed for the quality of my posts than the quantity of them though LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home