Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Moylesy time

Well as I have probably mentioned before, I have never watched an episode of X-Factor in my life (except the final but I wasn't really watching it but everyone else in the house was) So how surreal that this week I have been re arranging my whole TV viewing around X-Factor Battle of the stars
The reason being Chris Moyles is a contestant on this series due to the fact that it is a celebrity charity version of the show. Other contestants included are not really big stars as it goes although some really talented peeps such as Rugby player Matt Stevens, Actress Nikki Sanderson, Model Michelle Marsh and surprisingly Chris himself. I do know though that if Moyles weren't in it I wouldn't be touching it with a barge pole.




So what a mess it has made of this weeks viewing. Opening night was fine. Bank Holiday Monday, nothing else clashing, I could give it my full attention and record it on DVD to keep (And do screencaps etc...)
Tuesday was a little bit more difficult as it clashed with the England friendly against Hungary. So I planned to watch the match and record X Factor upstairs from the Freeview box...Hence the recording from Tuesdays show wasn't very good as the reception goes all funny from time to time (If you heard todays breakfast show, rather like Dom's recording of last night's show)

So last night I was in more of a pickle as JK and Joel were appearing in Showbiz Blackjack on Challenge TV. Now it was on at the same time as X-Factor but luckily there is a Challenge +1 so my plan was to record the first hour of X-Factor and hope that Chris is on before that and then switch over to Challenge for Showbiz Blackjack. It all worked out perfectly because Chris was on 3rd and out of all the show, I managed to time it perfectly to miss James Hewitt and Rebecca Loose murdering Robbie's Rock DJ. So I could switch over and record the Boys playing cards (Which was total fun!!!)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home