Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Early morning update

I can't help but think that I am neglecting my blog a tad.

In all honesty I have just been so tired recently that when It comes to blogging I haven't the energy. Mind you, apart from watching the World cup, I haven't done much.

Yesterday afternoon I decided I wanted to watch the Australia V Japan game...I thought it would be just somethign to have on in the background but no, It seems I am supporting the Ozzies now as I was getting excited and jumping about the room as if it were England playing. I even surprsied myself as that 3rd goal went in.

Harry Kewell looks so much better now that he has chopped off that ridiculous pony tail

The only thing I won't be able to cope with throughout the World cup Campaign is the soaps and fitting in my Radio one obsession. ITV has moved Emmerdale to 10pm every night and I bloody well forgot about it, instead I opted for switching off the TV and listening to JK and Joel on listen again...totally forgetting also that I wanterd to listen to Scott too.
Luckily Emmerdale is repeated on ITV2 this morning but I don't know when I am going to fit in Scott Mills...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home