Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Red everywhere

So today I have been in to town to get the last couple of bits for DD's birthday. She will be 14 tomorrow and God does that make me feel old. I can't talk about her present in case she happens to read this but I feel I have been very restrained in the last couple of weeks.

I went into HMV as they have a great sale at the moment. Tons of DVDs that are 3 for £18. I had a £10 voucher from HMV so I thought I would treat myself but there are so many I wanted that I just couldn't choose. I decided to just get 1 DVD today Mr & Mrs Smith which was £7.99 and next week I am going to go back and get Mallrats; Chasing Amy and The Breakfast club. All movies that I absolutely love but never got round to getting on Video or DVD. There are so many more than that which I would love but just can't afford them.

After HMV I went to Wilkos to get some Flea powder as the hot weather has definitely brought the fleas out. Of course I can never go into a shop for just 1 thing...I ended up buying myself an England mug and some novelty England footie lollies for the kids. I also bought a few other bits and a bottle of pop and a Mars Bar for on the bus. Got home and would you believe it? I only left my Mars in the bloody trolley. Someone is going to have a nice little treat when they get their trolley in Wilkos...

I got home and decided to dye my hair...You know what that means? Yeah I am in a right mess and I have a red forehead and red ears and a red neck...It really isn't so easy to do when you are as blind as a Bat like what I am :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home