Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things you thought you knew

Growing up, I always believed that the night I was born the weather was wet and stormy. My mother told me this and so I had to believe her as she must know. Another thing I always believed is that I was born at 11.15pm..I know this because my Mum said that I was due on the following day so I was only 45 minutes early.

However now I have been told that actually It was snowing on the night I was born. So much in fact that when my dad took my mum to the Hospital, they had to dig the car out and a lot of the roads were unusable. Apparently too, I was born at 10pm and not 11.15 as I had always believed.

Of course I can't really confirm or deny my Nan's information as my parents aren't around to ask.
So was my Mum so pre-occupied that her memories were somewhat distorted? Or is my Nan getting all confused in her old age?? I think more investigation is needed...I will report back........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home