Monday, April 17, 2006

It's Easter - Lets Party!!

Ahhhh!!! You are expecting one of those drunken blogs again aren't you? Where I slurr my words and fill up the page with typos and then end with the gross details of throwing up in the wheelie bin...Sorry to disappoint you but it was a bit more sub-dued on this occasion.
I guess I just wasn't in the mood for alcohol this time. I took along the remains of my vodka but was drinking it very sparingly. To be honest, I was absolutely freezing all night and that may not have helped with getting in the mood although there was a point when I felt myself get a little tipsy but I soon sobered up.

I have to say though it was a lovely evening. Really just the family. I say the family because that is really what Zoe is. It was just my kind of party, shame I wasn't feeling in the mood for the drinking. It is nice that it feels so comfortable now after all the horrible awkwardness of a couple of years ago. It has taken me a long while to get to know her hubby (sorry but It is late and I don't want to be told off for wrong spellings) but I think we are OK now.

So now I am home and catching up on the chart show on Listen again (And tucking into my Cadburys deluxe Easter egg - my pressie to myself)
It is great that tomorrow I can just lie-in as long as I want as long as I am up for kick-off at 3pm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

so you're going to miss the boys on drive once again?! *rolls eyes*

17/4/06 10:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hee Hee Thank the Lord for Listen Again is all I can say!!!

17/4/06 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home