Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's only Bliddy Good Friday

And what a Very Good Friday it was too.
I woke up this morning and looked at my phone for some indication of time and the power was gone. I leaned over to pick up the cordless and that too was off, obviously the electric had gone off in the night. I came downstairs to get my watch and found it was 10.30am. No one was up and I had no intentions of gettin up and going out to get electric so I just tripped back off to bed. I woke again at about 12ish and heard DD so I texted her a little bribe to go get some electric for me.

So after getting up around 1pm I decided to do HOT CROSS BUNS for Breakfast/lunch. I made sure I bought loads this year as they are so moorish and I know I will probably start wanting them for breakfast every morning. I missed Kwik save for them so I had to get them from Sainsburys but they were 2 packs for £1 so that was good value.

The kids went off to town later and I spent the afternoon listening to Colin and Edith on radio 1 and editing The Games streaming. It sure did take me back a couple of years having to be on the ball to press the pause button at the right time as well as making sure to get all the little bits of JK sleeping ;-P.

Of course as I had only been up for 3 hours, 4pm seemed to come out of nowhere. Although I really look forward to listeing to JK and Joel all day I am afraid that at 4 they have to lose out to the Gorgeous Adrian Paul and the Highlander series. This is the very last season of the show and I believe it was never shown on Sky when I originally got into it back in the late 90s so I don't want to miss any eps. (That is why Radio 1 listen again is so brilliant) So I sat down with my cup of coffee and me choccie biccie to watch that. In the ad breaks though I like to switch over to BBC1 press red and look at the webcam...I don't know why cos all you ever see is Joel's bottom or JK's arm...they have to get that webcam 2 fixed or make sure JK tries to sit in range of the camera. (Maybe this is a cunning plan by JK to not get on the webcam!)

The kids came home from town about 5 and DS had traded in some of his PS2 games for a ds game.

I don't know why I am feeling extremely tired. I have only been up for 12 hours but I really can't stop yawning. I let the kids stay up and watch My name is Earl tonight while I went in the bath, they won't get to see it every week but as it is the holidays I can allow them some treats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home