Sunday, April 09, 2006

What is it with this chick? She got beer-flavored nipples?

Ever since this conversation. I have been desperate to watch 10 things again. I even got it down off the shelf and put it next to the TV but still I haven't got around to putting it in the DVD player.
Why do I want to watch it again? Well why not?! It is the movie that introduced me to the Gorgeous Heath Ledger.



Sadly that little obsession never took off because of the arrival in my life of a certain Mr Griffin. However I did make a start on collecting the films.
The Patriot is excellent although extremely sad when Heath's character gets killed off. Of course A knight's Tale was fantastic and I admit to having watched that nearly as many times as I did 10 things...The blonde hair was a bit of a shock at first but you soon get used to it and he is rather Yummy.


Another of his movies that I managed to get hold of (I actually think it was a pressie from Deb) is Two Hands. It is a low budget Australian movie which is very dark but it is great seeing Heath in his native Aussie land. I admit to even watching that a couple of times too.
I never got through Monsters Ball though. It really isn't my kind of film and I just had to switch off about half an hour in.

I have so much to catch up in his career. I especially want to see Casanova, Brothers Grimm and Ned Kelly and i guess eventually i will get to see them...wonder if it too late to put the DVD on now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I don't think Casanova is a particularly good movie, but if you spend most of it watching Mr Ledger, and are also aware that Sienna Miller wears a red wig in it, then you'll be fine...

I might watch 10 Things I Hate About You today, all in the name of research for my exam, obviously.

9/4/06 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home