Saturday, April 01, 2006

A special Thank You blog

It's not often I get up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to blog but I had to do this one.

I want to say a very big massive Thank You to the person I will now christen as my Fairy Godmother...She knows who she is.

This morning my postman had to knock at the door as he had a parcel for me....I wasn't up for getting up that early so I just grabbed my glasses and idley tripped down the stairs.
Along with the parcel he passed me an envelope from the BBC no less. I was very curious as I haven't written to anyone from the BBC for a long while.

I opened up the envelope and I am surprised I didn't wake the whole street with my shriek of delight...Inside? An official JK and Joel picture card signed by the pair of them...I think I hyperventalated for a while as I held it in my hand and now as you can imagine I can't stop looking at it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

that is VERY cool!!! :D :D
so glad they're covering drivetime for the next two weeks - i need my sleep, lol, though am going to miss half the chart show tomorrow due to the boat race [come on oxford!!]. thank god for the bbc's listen again, bloody genius that! xx

1/4/06 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home