Saturday, April 01, 2006

We are a local shop for local people...NO more :(

Today I went round to my local Kwik save store to get the food I need for tomorrow's party - Only to find it isn't there anymore.
I know it was closing down at the end of the month but I thought that would be at the end of today.

It is quite a sad day for the area as now there isn't anywhere you can just nip for something for tea. The nearest Supermarket is about a mile walk away and it is Sommerfield which is quite a lot more expensive than Kwik Save...I always used to like KS because they always had a good reduced bin and lots of budget items like Bread items, Orange squash, cat food, toilet rolls etc....

Another end of an era...I hear that it is going to be a furniture place in there...As if we don't have enough round here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home