Friday, March 24, 2006

He will always be the top of my leaderboard



JK was so close to getting his first win on The Games last night. The Cycling trainer had tipped him for the win and we were all very confident.
From the very start we were all screaming and jumping up and down. He had a wobbly start but he made his way through the crowd and was leading for at least half the race..Unfortunately he peaked a bit too soon and that BLOODY Jade (Goody) Jones overtook him right at the end.

We were devastated to say the least...It is like some awful force holding him back from those ultimate 5 points. No one got any PBs either (Personal Best) so poor old Jason is still stuck in 4th.
It could change tonight in the final. A potential 10 points plus 2 points for PBs. The Javelin is a 1 throw competition so it really could be anyones game.

GO JK WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Don't show the leaderboard, I don't want to see it :(
I think everyone in my house knew how JK was doing in the cycling since I insisted on yelling THE WHOLE WAY through it and Lucy could hear me in her room upstairs, oops.
And then I got so involved I forgot to have dinner *rolls eyes*

24/3/06 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home