Monday, March 13, 2006

Say NO to Gritish Bas

Well I have just switched my Electricity and Gas supplier.
What prompted me to do this was the fact that I came down this morning to find that the Gas had run out. After just enabling the Emergency Gas on Saturday night which means it cost me £5 in one day...I find this absolutely ludicrous and I really can't afford to keep this up as I will end up giving most of my money each week to the fuel company.

So I came online went to The energy Helpline and found something a lot cheaper...in this case I have switched to NPower.....If it turns out to be just as bad, I will find another one to switch to.

I know that come Summer then my Gas bill is just a fraction as I don't need the heating on but at the moment when the weather is at it's coldest, I can't cope with living in the icebox that is my house (Yes there are actual icicles hanging from the windows!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home