Thursday, March 09, 2006

Love Machine

This morning Chris Moyles had a little text vote because he wanted to play Girls Aloud. If he got 30,000 texts he could play the record.
I am a little shocked that the total amount was 37,000 and he did get to play it.

My point about it is that as I lay listening to it I couldn't get over the fact that I now consider it as a bad cover of an Arctic Monkeys song. I have listened to the Arctics version of it so many times that I forgot that the Girls did it originally and when I hear their version it is just sooo wrong.

I guess it is almost in the same category as Wherever you will go

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I love the GA version of Love Machine, I love the Arctic Monkeys version and I love GA's Biology - though I probably wouldn't go as far to say it was the best pop record of last year. And Rachel is a miserable cow...

9/3/06 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home