Sunday, February 19, 2006

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin One

It's so strange how these parties can be so different each time. You go to the same house with the same people for 8 hours yet it is never boring. Last night (This morning) found us playing darts.
The boys were playing when we arrived and they carried on playing all evening. It made it a little hard to do anything else but watch as the dart board is in the dining room and even going to the toilet you risk having a stray dart take your eye out. Slowly everyone there was sucked into it and even DD had a go.
It is so long since I played Darts properly and I am not sure it is something I should have been doing after drinking V&Cs for the previous 4 hours. I have to admit it was pretty hard to make out which of the 4 darts boards was the real one. I just chucked and hoped for the best. I think I did get it in a couple of times.

Then someone had the great idea to get the Bullseye game out. Honestly I have to say that everyone lost interest pretty quickly though as only 1 player in each team gets to throw the darts and the rest of the teams ended up disappearing. I decided to be Jim as I can never answer Questions and my darts proved to be pretty pants.

I think that I actually won the final game of Burma road. B-I-L had some pretty tough rounds in there but my saving round was the 3 different colours....Don't ask how but I managed a white; Green and Red!!!

It was a very late one though as we didn't get in until 4.30am....DD was late for her paper round again and I am sat here in a very bad state as we are back up to sis's today for a trip to Maccy Dees. I think it may be a bit quiet as we will all be feeling a bit rough LOL ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Darttalker said...

Burma Road is one of my favorites! Anytime you want to talk darts feel free to stop in and post on the form or comment on the blog.


Let's all do our part to support "World Series of Darts"

"Do YOUR part – PROMOTE the World Series of Darts!"

Thread link

Dart_talker --------------------------------
My Blog http://darttalk.blogspot.com/
The League http://vcda.org/
The Forum:

25/2/06 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home