Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today's movie

I know it's becoming a habit now.
I have joined the hobbling brigade - Been walking awkwardly for a couple of weeks as I have a horrible blister on my foot and that has taken its toll and the mucles in my calf and ankle have become very stiff and sore. It is easing up now and should be ok to walk to my sister's on Saturday but the last couple of days I have only just been able to walk to the kitchen and back so been stuck inside.

Anyway, on to today's movie.
A lovely RomCom which is my favourite kind, Perfect Strangers was a made for TV movie starring Rob Lowe (West Wing, St Elmo's fire) and Anna Friel (Brookside, Rogue Trader)
The best thing was these 2 good looking people and you knew they would get together in the end....*SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home