Thursday, February 02, 2006

Super Derby, Super Rams

I haven't blogged about my team for a while as there has been no motivation to do so but feel I should say something now in this eventful week.

Our club is in complete disarray at the moment. There is a large movement of fans screaming board out and regular protests at games - Home and Away. Results are bad and we are in danger of being relegated to a lower league (Now named league 1 but still the 3rd division)

Yesterday I was trying to browse through my emails when one jumped out at me. Our manager has been sacked. He has only been there 7 months and now he is gone. He wasn't doing such a good job so no love lost really.

This evening we had a game against the team second from top. We knew it would be hard.
We lost 1-0.
However it doesn't feel like that. The team played well and it was only through the cheating, dirty tactics of the other side that we lost.
The line is still the same - Sack the Board / Board out but feelings have changed.
The fans seem more confident in the team and the team seem more confident in themselves....

COME ON EWE RAMS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home