Monday, February 06, 2006

Hostess with the mostess?

I have been very lucky in the past couple of years to have been looked after very well when I have travelled the country.

This weekend it was my turn to be hostess when a friend came up to stay for the weekend. Lots of Vodka and Chocolate was consumed. Lots of Alistair was watched and listened to...not much sleep was achieved though.

On Saturday we walked into town and treated the kids to All you can eat Pizza and Pasta and in the evening Dancing on Ice on TV and our favourite Griffin gigs on video.

I think the kids had a great time, spending most of the time playing their gameboys and exchanging games.

I only have one complaint about the whole weekend...It was too short and went way too Quickly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home