Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The worst time

So, I am lying in bed, it's 12pm, my nose is running my head throbbing and I'm coughing for England and the phone rings.
It is my bank. I am to have a payment go out today that is going to make me £4 overdrawn and if I don't pay some money in by 3.30, I will be charged £35.

I can hardly move, let alone walk into town to the bank (Let alone the sad fact that I have about £1.08 in my purse)

It's OK that nice lady on the phone telling me to get someone to go pay it in for me but I don't have anyone, my sister works in town but the opposite side to the bank and she would never get there and back in her half hour break (Besides I just got a text from her saying that she is broke too)

My last ditch attempt is to ask other sister if she can transfer enough from her bank to cover it. That is now done so hopefully I am covered.....I can confirm that I am now covered and can go back to bed!!!

What a marvel internet banking is!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home