Monday, March 20, 2006

The alternative Games

OK so apparently there are some other kind of games going on at the moment LOL.
When I have said I am watching The Games, a few people have thought that I meant The CommonWealth games.

I am sorry I should be patriotic and support the English teams but I am not in the least but interested in any kind of Athletics or sport (Unless it is footie) it completely bores me to death.

It is a different story however if it happens to involve any kind of celebrities especially if I might happen to fancy one of them. So as I am incredibly shallow, I am glued to the screen for the entire day.

I would just like to say Congratulations to the 2 lads from Derby who won (I think) Gold in the swimming at the weekend

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I am being so good and not watching The Commonwealth Games otherwise I really wouldn't get any work done! *rolls eyes*

20/3/06 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home