Monday, March 20, 2006

It's happening all over again

It has only been on for 3 days and already The Games is taking over my life.
I had to get up yesterday morning to get DS up for his Saturday morning thing with school but instead of going back to bed for a nap I ended up going back to bed and watching the the live streaming until it finished at 12. Then I put the TV on whilst I had the match (DCFC) on the radio so that I could watch the live heats.

This morning, I got up at 7.30 to get DD up for her paper-round and then lay in bed watching this mornings live streaming right up until 1.30...Then it was the Kendo heats at 3.30pm which I have to say was fantastic. It really was nail-biting stuff but just like Nik, We are all rooting (And shouting) for JK. He was amazing both this afternoon and this evening and definitely deserved his 2nd place. Of course it would have been even more tremendous had he won but it was never going to happen with Jade Jones in the competition.

I am totally gutted that there is no streaming this evening.....What is worse is what to do tomorrow morning. We are going to have to have the streaming on with the sound down whilst listening to Moyles as you know it is going to be dominating the show this week....Shall I even go down the old road of recording all the streaming????

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

YES! tape all the streaming...then give me a copy ;) lol. Did you hear Chris ring JK this morning at about half 7? The line was crap, but awww I do love JK, he is amazing. On Aled's blog it says they're ringing him all week, yaaaay. xxx

20/3/06 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home