Thursday, April 06, 2006

You have to promise you won't fall in love with me.

I went to bed last night and put the TV on. ON BBC1 there was a movie that looked like it was just up my street. It was called A Walk to remember

I thought I had the plotline all sewn up. Bad boy cool dude most popular boy in school falls for Plain Jane geeky preacher's daughter. He has trouble with his mates when they find out about it but they live happily ever after in the end.

How wrong I was. Yeah they ended up together and yes he had trouble with his mates but then it got more complicated. The girl found out she had Leukemia. He built her a huge telescope and married her but then she dies. How could they do that to me?

I was crying my eyes out for the whole movie...I was crying through the happy stuff cos I was so happy and crying as it got sadder but no happy ending had me distraught. As the credits rolled I turned off the TV and cried myself to sleep.

Remind me to check up on the review before i watch a movie like this in bed again LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home