Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just refer to me as VT co-ordinator

For the past few days I have been attempting to download a certain set of videos and edit and prime them in order to send them across MSN to Nik.
I must have downloaded umpteen freeware video editing tools . None of which were any help at all. I struggled and swore and threatened to chuck the whole blessed computer out of the window before I found that I had the tools I needed were on my computer all along. Windows media encoder, just sitting there in my programs list most unbeknownst to me.
So after tinkering with a few settings and trying out a couple of them first, the videos are now all ready to go and only a quarter of the size and much better quality than they started.

Job done!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I want a title, lol! So far I have sound co-ordinator or sound editor. I don't really like either of them. Who knew sound editing was so much fun?! :D
Plus I'm betting it took you as long to do those videos as it did to do that last post ;)

5/4/06 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home