Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 2 Strike 2

So it's day 2 of the Easter Hols and we struck out again. Yesterday the plan was to take DS up to Debz shop to fetch some chairs. I need DS as I can't carry them home by myself. DS went off to the Park with his mates but I expected him home for lunch...He didn't actually arrive home until gone 5 so here was me sat in the house like an idiot all that time waiting.

So today i told both kids they were to stay home as they would both have to come with me. Get up and it is throwing it down...It has been throwing it down all morning and doesn't look like stopping. There is no way I am walking home from town carrying 2 chairs and bags of shopping in the pouring rain. It wouldn't be so bad if there was a bus stop near the shop but the nearest stop is like walking half way home...So will try tomorrow now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home