Saturday, December 31, 2005

A very Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Well here it is, the end of another year. So what have we achieved this year??
As 2006 approaches at the speed of light I can't think of anything I have achieved. I failed at my quest to learn to drive, I failed at my quest to find a job, I failed in my attempts (And there have been many) to lose weight.

It is obvious that I am going to think long and hard about this year's New Year resolutions!!

I would like to wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!
I hope you all have fun celebrating this evening......

8 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Jen, are you leaving me on my own this year? :(

Happy New Year!! :)

31/12/05 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Happy New year to you too...I may speak to you later ;-)

31/12/05 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think getting to the end of 2005 has been an achievement in itself...here's hoping for a better, brighter, happier 2006!

31/12/05 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can drive, got a brilliant well-paid job and am a perfect size 10. Oh and Alistair gave me a kiss recently. Whatelse a girl could want?

31/12/05 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too Jen

Hope its a good one! x

1/1/06 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jen. x

1/1/06 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year Jen. I help you get rid of the bitch.

1/1/06 3:35 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

Happy New Year, Jen!xxx

2/1/06 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home