Tuesday, January 10, 2006

FLOWERS!!!

As I was sat here staring out the window looking at the miserable and grey weather outside (Trying to summon up the muster to actually go out in it) there was a knock at my door. Embarrassingly I was still in my PJs. I peeped through the door and the man presented me with a white box.
Inside the box was a gorgeous bunch of flowers from a friend.

Isn't it amazing how a gesture like that can change your day completely and how we can have many friends all around the country that we don't see very much but they can still touch your heart.

I think I am ready to face the elements now!!!

Thank You very much for brightening my day Hug

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some too Jen and you're so right about gestures changing things...makes you realise that despite all the rubbish going on, there are some very special people out there who make it all worthwhile!

But just a thought does that mean I've got to be 'nice' next time we meet up...

10/1/06 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just thinking about you today. Good to see you back blogging. :-)

10/1/06 8:51 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I won't elaborate on how pleased I am that you're back blogging [needless to say, I found myself uttering a little whoop in the WYP cybercafe]. As one of pop's great philosophers once said, bring it on... xxx

12/1/06 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home