Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I DID IT!!!!

Over the past 36 hours I have had next to no sleep at all and have been sat here cussing and fuming at stupid technology.

I bought a Netplug networking kit to try and put an end to all the fighting over who's turn it is on the computer all the time.

The box says you can be up and running in 10 minutes...YEAH RIGHT!!! After 12 hours of nothing and doing a system restore about 4 times I gave up whilst mumbling under my breath and swearing never to try again but you know me...Of course I had to have another go.

This afternoon while everyone was out I tried it again and God knows what I did because both computers are still saying it's not workig but I can get internet and MSN on the other PC in the dining room now so WOOHOO!!!

I did want to reformat that PC and put XP on it but after all that trouble I don't think I will bother now, it is fine as it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home