Tuesday, July 18, 2006

One Year on

Well what a milestone this is.
It was One whole actual year ago that I posted my first ever Blog entry.

What a year it has been and as I read through previous entries - What a load of tripe I have written on some occasions. Sometimes I wonder why I do bother but there have also been some great memories some good laughs and a lot of tears shed.

I don't want to Babble on as it is just way too hot to sit here tapping away on my keyboard but I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me. I have a few regular readers that I want to say hello to and I want to say congratulations for sitting through all the crap that appears on these pages from time to time.

As summer is upon us the blog is going to be more dis-jointed than normal as I fight it out with the kids to get on the PC at all but hopefully there will be a few exciting adventures to tell you about and maybe a few interesting piccies if I can get the actual camera to work...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary Jen! x

18/7/06 7:57 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Here's to the next year :) I always enjoy popping in to have a read.

Take care in the heat :)

20/7/06 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home