Sunday, July 02, 2006

They think it's all over...yada yada yada

I could post a whiny "Why we lost" entry or a moany "Bloody England" entry but I am not.
Along with most of the country I was hiding behind my cushion as our boys stepped up for the penalties but I guess it just wasn't to be.

They played like heroes in the second half with 10 men. Well done to Owen Hargreaves for being the only player to play like he meant it and the only 1 to score from the penalty spot...My new fave England player from now on!!!

The worst thing for me about when England go out of a tournament or when England lose a match even is that now for the next 6 weeks they will be tearing the whole thing to pieces analysing every little thing about it. The media won't be able to move on, they can never let it lie. Right up until the next tournament they will be picking at the team when they should just be looking forward.

I am not looking forward to Moyles in the morning so maybe I will find some other breakfast show for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home