Thursday, June 29, 2006

Some kind of weird and empty world

Wednesday was a really weird day. It seemed to go on forever and then there was nothing to get excited about or look forward to at the end.
No football you see!!

I have been getting used to sitting down at 4pm with me Pringles to watch the next game (Whatever it may be) I didn't quite know what to do with myself.
So I did get a chance to listen to Scott Mills for the first time in ages and I decided to clip this week's Early Breakfast shows. Oh yeah and the Joe Cole jingle from Moyles which DD wanted as a ringtone.

Actually got to watch The Bill for the first time in ages too, not sure if I actually missed any...That new seargant who was snogging Sam Nixon seems to have disappeared. Then found out that Property Ladder was on at the same time as The Bill.

Have decided that the launch for the new look website will be July 1st...That is only 2 days but it gives me a bit of time to get it all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home