Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So easy to start something...Harder to finish it!

So yesterday I decided I wanted to revamp my homepage Home of Jembie as I was getting bored with the way it looks. I troweled the interweb for some templates as I am too soft to try and write the whole code myself. Now I have so many that I like so I am trying them all out to see which one I like the best when finished.

Thing is I am getting bored with it now. Some of the templates are great but I think it involves too much work to transfer all the content into a new layout and make it look anywhere near OK. I have had to ditch some things that were getting old and tired anyway (I could do with a writer to write my articles for me)

I am persevering though and I will have it all completed in the next couple of days...I promise!
I am also adding a lot more pages which is exciting as I have had many ideas in the past for new content and more features but just haven't been able to incorporate them into the current design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home