Friday, June 23, 2006

Socceroos are through


Although I am most obviously supporting England through the World cup, It seems that Australia have become my second team and in addition I think I have just added Harry Kewell to my growing celebrity crush list...


Putting all the controversy of the game aside, I think that Harry had by far his best game of the competition so far and it will go down in history despite everything else, that the goal that sees them through to the 2nd round has his name on it.
He had so many chances during the match and I said to my kids that he would definitely score before the final whistle blew...And he did!!!



I am just hoping that now England can avoid having to play them!

If anyone else is as taken with Harry as I am...I Love Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home