Friday, July 07, 2006

Drive-by plug

So I have been a little distracted the past few days and haven't been posting as I should.
The fact is that I promised to get my site re-launched by the 1st of this month and I was nowhere near getting it finished. Bloody coding issues and the fact that it looked great in firefox and crap in Internet Explorer.

Anyway, it is half done so if you wanna look at it the address is www.freewebs.com/jembieram
I am trying to get myself a domain name, I even bought one but having trouble getting it directed at the site itself, think I have been conned to be honest...

There are lots of new features on there, Daily laughter column, Daily recipe with a main and a dessert, 2 free ecards pages where you can send as many as you want (Please do that as I could earn money from it ;-) ) There are also 2 t-shirt/Gift stores (As well as my JembieCreations store) one is a random store with all sorts of designs for just about any tastes and the other is a specially selected Summer store. Oh and don't forget my daily updated celebrity news pages.

Still to come is CD and DVD stores as well as a little general shopping portal to cover anything you could possibly want.

More updates to come.

Thank You!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home