Thursday, July 06, 2006

I can walk again

I haven't mentioned this before as I didn't think that anyone would want to know but for the first half of this year I have been practically crippled by a huge verruca on the middle of my foot. The doc refused to do anything because he said that the location of it would mean they would make it worse.

I tried some of that Watner stuff that cost £12 and was supposed to freeze it off but it did nothing.

So a couple of weeks ago I bought some Scholl verruca gel just out of sheer desperation.
HOORAY!!!!! it worked. The horrible painful little bugger has now completely gone and I can walk again. It is going to save me a hell of a lot of money in bus fares although now I can't use it as an excuse when I don't want to go out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home