Wednesday, August 30, 2006

When the past comes back to haunt you

Idley walking through town, Griffin singing in my ears and my head wrapped up in some fantasy or another I looked up as I went up the steps into the market and suddenly I went into hyper mode. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. My chest was tightening and my feet started walking so fast I am surprised there wasn't smoke coming from them. The rate I was walking I could have landed in Notts before stopping but I had to come to a halt to take a puff on my inhaler.

The reason for my sudden panic attack? I saw someone from my deep and murky past who I haven't seen since my Mum's funeral but obviously can still summon up a load of emotions for me.

Now my head is full of stuff I thought I had buried deep in the archives and I can't stop thinking about them.

My biggest thought - Why couldn't I take a deep breath and go over and say Hi instead of running off and ending up a total emotional wreck?!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home