Friday, September 01, 2006

International Blog day - Well better late than never

Nik says that Aled (from the Chris Moyles show) says it is (was) International Blog day and we should write a blog and link to 5 other sites.

OK then here we go

The best thing to do is link to the 5 sites that I know the best where you might find me hangin out if you are bored...

1 Cafepress.com
As I have been a Cafepress shopkeeper for over a year now I have to log on to find out how many millions I am earning (Yeah right) and I like to keep up on what other shopkeepers are up to as well as finding and giving help in the forums.

2 Myspace.com
I got pretty addicted to MySpace pretty quickly and I have noticed that there are a world of new and exciting bands and artists out there. Myspace is there for loads of different reasons. I use it to keep up with friends all over the country/World as well as check out new music and also to keep up with certain celebs who have profiles up there.

3 UnofficialMills
For the past couple of months I have enjoyed chilling out on the forums and talking not just about Scott but the whole of Actual radio1. It is a lot nicer than a lot of the forums I have been on and I love it. The site itself is very well done and is full of great info about Scott's career and also about Laura, Chappers and even Dave. Scott also hangs out there a lot too.

4 Last.FM
If you haven't got a Last.FM account then get one now. It is a great way to listen to music that you love as well as discover more new music. I have been on there for over a year now and I have discovereda lot of interesting bands as well as developing my own personal radio station and meeting other music lovers.

5 The Rams
Its where I go for all my Derby County news and I would be lost without it!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Having now googled this, about twenty four hours after Aled blogged I have come to the conclusion that the boy is a muppet. You are supposed to link to other blogs, not post links to woo woo.

1/9/06 9:54 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Hey
A good chance to get some random links in though.

Have now blogged my 5 blog links too so 10 points and a free cocktail to me!!

1/9/06 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home