Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The numbers are bad, The numbers are bad!!

OK, so I cheated, I bought the DVD box set from Ebay and watched the end already. I just couldn't hang on until tonight.
It was pretty eye opening and scary and even tear-jerking in parts. I laughed as Hurley tried to make his way to the plane and I cried when Walt was taken...I even cried at the bit where they were showing everyone taking their seats.

So now the mystery is what is down the hatch......
Of course I may as well admit it, I have already bought the DVD set of the first 9 episodes of the next season, so will I be able to keep it to myself??

Now going off for a Lost Marathon as I attempt to watch the whole series back to back to try and spot the clues and conspiracy theories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also caved in and bought the Region 1 DVD a few weeks ago - it was fantastic wasn't it? (I still miss Boone though, sob).
Btw, can you please put a spoiler alert on any season 2 blogging you do, I'm trying to hang out until it's on TV (but will probably end up buying the Region 2 DVD when it's available!).

12/1/06 5:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I shall try my very hardest not to blog it but if I do give in to temptation, then I will make sure I don't give anything away or give plenty of spoiler Warning :-)

12/1/06 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home