Friday, September 01, 2006

International blog day - Part 2

As Nik has commented we should have blogged our 5 fave blogs I will give you them too

1 - Distant Aggravation
Because if it wasn't for Corinne and her fantastic Blogging adventures I would never have been inspired to start blogging for myself

2 - What's the Frequency
Without Nik I wouldn't have anyone to steal ideas off of would I?!

3 - Sibri's World
Because we have been friends for 20 years and that is an accomplishment in itself. The fact that we can now keep in touch through the wonderful world of Blogging is just amazing.

4 - Corners of my mind
I just love reading the stories of Rosie's travels and she takes amazing photos

5 - Tottyland
Have you seen the gorgeous guys that appear in this blog? Who wouldn't want to Bookmark this page??!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

*blushes* Thanks Jen.

2/9/06 12:09 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

glad to be of help ;)

4/9/06 12:15 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Only just found this, thanks for your kind comments :)

4/9/06 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home