Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aint no pleasing you

OK so at the beginning of the holidays I gave DD and DS a lecture about not wasting the holidays by sitting around the house for the entire 6 weeks. I was expecting to see them for some of it though. DD has been out all day everyday and I have hardly seen her at all. Add to that the fact that she never eats before she goes out which means she doesn't eat anything until she gets home about 7pm.

DS on the other hand has to be moved with a crane. If he does go out it is only to the house across the road which is hardly getting him any exercise is it.

At the beginning of the holiday I gave them a challenge that if they could clear the back garden for me then I would give them a fiver each but as you can imagine nothing has been done as DD is never here to be doing any work.
Ultimately I am glad she is out with her mates having a good time as I would go spare if she were under my feet the whole time.
We haven't even made our obligatory trip to the museum yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home