Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A bland new week

So here we are, the second week of the summer and all the days pretty much merge into 1.
Yesterday (Monday) I was up at the crack of dawn and realised that getting up while it is still dark is no fun without JK and Joel. James King is OK but can he do cool mash-ups? or an impression of Dev from Corrie? NO!!
The reason I was up so early was because I forgot to take the bin round Sunday night and neeeded to make sure it got emptied. Once I had got up and got dressed for that there was no point going back to bed and anyway I was expecting delivery of my new Tumble dryer so the kitchen had to be sorted and the old one put outside.

The dryer came at about 1pm and the lads who brought it were really nice. It was quite embarrassin though that they spent ages in my dining room looking round all my autographs on the wall. I thought I would never get rid of them.

Today the only event was when I ballsed up by not setting my new Gas card before I charged it so I have paid £10 and still don't have any gas until someone can come round on Thursday to reset the metre and give me £10 emergency credit. So tomorrow I have got to be creative and cook something that doesn't need the oven. I knew that buying that George Forman was a good idea. Tonight we had sausage sandwiches and I think tomorrow I will do Pork chops with Potatoes and veggies that i can do in the steamer anyway.


I never did mention the weird dream I had about JK and Joel did I? Me and Ange going to watch them at work and JK wearing something straight out of Dexy's Midnight Runners standing in the corner rolling cigarettes. All very Bizarre...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home