Tuesday, August 08, 2006

If it's not one thing....

.....It's another

Since my horrible varuca experience, I have been OK until this week where i seem to have developed a horrible growth on my leg. I would guess that it is a nasty reaction to a bite of some kind but it started off as a spot about 5mm in diameter but now seems to have grown to about 3 inches in diameter and still growing. I could cope with that if it wasn't for the nasty gloopy green stuff that seems to be sitting in the middle of it.
I can't believe that I have reacted like this to a bite as normally they don't bother me at all. They itch a bit but then they disappear after 24hrs. This thing has been growing since Saturday night.
I have taken to rubbing in Dettol cream around the red bits which is soothing the pain a little but I really don't want to have to traipse to the doctors with it. A friend suggested asking the pharmacist but I find it a little embarraing hoisting up my trouser leg in the middle of the chemist, especially as it is just by my knee. maybe I could take a picture of it on my phone an show that to the pharmacist LOL


Apart from hideous growths there is nothing else in my life to report.
I have done nothing and been nowhere. The holidays are long and boring when you have no cash.
Believe me if anything exciting does happen, you will be the first to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home