Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's oh so quiet...

I have been sat here idly at the computer all day. Not really achieved much but I just looked up at the clock...6pm...I realised DS went to his mate's last night and hasn't been home all day.
OK so said mate only lives across the road, I could stick my head out the window and he would hear me from mate's bedroom.

I thought shall I just see if he comes back soon or should I go across and speak to the mum. Would it be really cheeky of me if I just idly forgot again?

I decided it was only good manners to go across and see if they were alright.
She has fed and watered him and they are playing happily upstairs so I have come back to my computer.

I could have done so much here with the house to myself all day but I just didn't realise...It is ironic really isn't it that when we do get time to ourselves, we just waste it.

So I am cooking for just me and DD - and who knows what time she will be home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home