Monday, September 04, 2006

DON'T PANIC!!

I was just flicking through the channels earlier to find something to watch when I came across The Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy. I have never really seen much of it (Actually I can't say for sure because I might have watched it when it was on originally but I was too little then) So I thought I would leave it on. I didn't realise that paramount 2 were showing the whole series in one night so here I am after having just watched every episode.
I think DD will vouch for the fact that it is actually very funny as although she was sat here at the computer, she was chuckling away to herself.

Now I want to get into it. I have been looking on Ebay to see if I can buy the whole thing in a box-set or something and I am also going to look into getting the recent movie re-make.


Now I am going to bed but I can imagine I will be dreaming about big fat green aliens, 2 headed men with 3 arms and Mice ruling the world (Or is that hairdressers LOL )
The web-site is really interesting, I could spend all night on there but I am not as I just said I am going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home