Saturday, September 02, 2006

School shoes

Got them!!
I had £15 left for DS's school shoes and lo and behold they were £14.99 so I have 1p left from my school uniform budget...what am i going to do with it?

I decided to not buy school shoes for DD as she won't wear them anyway so why should i waste the money? If she gets told off for wearing her trainers then she will just have to fork out and buy her own shoes.

I do have to buy them a few stationry bits but i can get them from the £1 shop and that won't break the bank ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sibri said...

DD, DS???

Who?

6/9/06 7:50 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OK for Brian and anyone else who has just joined me and hasn't been reading since Day One ;-)
DD stands for Dear Daughter and DS stands for Dear Son. Good old fashioned Internet abreviation for people who you don't want to refer to by name.
You will also come across DN which will be Dear Nephew or Dear Niece depending on who I am talking about at the time(It will be made clear at the time).
I hope that clears that up! :-)

6/9/06 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home