Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fact Finders

As if I wasn't taking part in enough market research programs and doing enough surveys, I have just signed up for Fact Finders

Basically I get a scanner that they call a wand and everytime I go grocery shopping I have to scan the item and input how much it costs, where I bought it from and whether it was on offer or not. You get so many points a week which you can ultimately exchange for gifts from their catalogues. The gifts do cost an humungous amount of points though so it will take a while before I can get that stereo system or mobile phone holder (Not that I want one but just saying).

I just had my monthly shopping delivered from Iceland so it was my first big go with the wand and I have to say it is very time-consuming and the frozen items were starting to thaw by the time I got them to the freezer (Not to mention the job of squeezing everything in)

Hopefully it will become a habit that I will just be able to fly through but I have to remember to scan every single item that I buy and also the kids have to scan all their purchases too.

Watch out for the next entry on the subject where I will be ranting about the bley thing LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home